Yesterday I put together my Synthesizer Art and Photography Calendar for 2016. While I missed most of the Christmas shopping days, I did get it completed with several days to spare so that folks can receive it in time for Christmas. Who knows, you may be like me and wait until the last minute to do your Christmas present buying.
Now I did not set out to create a calendar for Christmas. As it happens, over the course of the last couple months I have made available on Redbubble a number of works of photography (and derivative art) that featured various views of synthesizers. The photographs were all taken at the Knobcon synthesizer convention (see my blog post Knobcon 4 and The Raiders Of The Lost Arp). Over the weekend I uploaded my 12th work of synthesizer art/photography and it was at that point that I asked myself the question "Would these 12 works make for a good calendar?" In reviewing the 12 I realized that they would make for a decent calendar. All I had to do was create the appropriate cover art.
And that’s how my Synthesizer Art and Photography Calendar 2016 came about. Please note that for today only, Monday December 14, Redbubble is offering a 20% discount on all purchases. To obtain the discount, use the code LASTCHANCE at checkout.
The 12 works that constitute the calendar are:
- January – Note That Key – Synthesizer Keyboard
- February – Glow in the Dark Synthesizer Illumination
- March – Ready to Play Generative Painting
- April – Synthesizer Control Light Six
- May – Moog Modular Synthesizer Control Panel
- June – Hot Synth Keyboard
- July – Mute that Synthesizer Sound
- August – The Glow of Synthesizer Knobs
- September – Synthesizer Synth Keys and Knobs
- October – Synthesizer ReImagined
- November – Fingers On Keys
- December – Synthesizer Control Panel Cable Maze
You can see my Synthesizer Art and Photography Calendar 2016 here. You may also be interested in checking out my Redbubble Portfolio.
Merry Christmas everyone.